We are commited to your goals!
Sandra’s Electrolysis provides a comfortable, safe and professional atmosphere. You will find our office very comfortable and inviting. Along with this, there is strict adherence to the American Electrology Association’s Infection Control and Sterilization procedures.
A free consultation & complimentary treatment is offered so clients can make an informed decision about the treatments they wish to receive. During the consultation we will explain the treatment procedure, hair anatomy, hair growth cycles, causes of excess hair growth, skin care, how to prepare for a treatment and finally we will remove a few hairs so that you will know how electrolysis feels before committing to future treatments.
Sandra’s Electrolysis, established in 1970, is owned and operated by Terry Adams, C.P.E. (Certified Professional Electrologist). Aided by a competent staff Terry has an excellent reputation of achieving permanent hair removal. Over the years Sandra's Electrolysis has treated thousands of clients adding to our knowledge and technical expertise. With the help of our clients we have achieved a considerable amount of success and look forward to continuing to help clients with their hair removal and skin care needs.
Important to know!
Since electrolysis is the ONLY method approved by the FDA for PERMANENT hair removal, clients need an electrologist who has the certification, experience and proven track record to achieve this both safely and effectively.
Know your electrologists qualifications!
- American Electrolysis Association
- Texas Association of Professional Electrologists
- Board Member of the Texas Association of Professional Electrologists, 2001 to present
- Newsletter Editor for the Texas Association of Professional Electrologists. 2001 to present
- Membership Chairman of Texas Association of Professional Electrologists, 2007
- Editor of the American Electrology Association's Journal of Electrology, 2006 to present